Subnautica Ending: Full Neptune Rocket Build, Rocket Launch & Escaping the Planet! – Welcome back to Subnautica! Today in Subnautica we finally get to see the full ending and complete construction of the Neptune Rocket from the ground up! This game has come a very long way and I am excited more than ever to experience Subnautica’s ending with you all!
If you want more Subnautica Full Release Gameplay, let me know down below! Also, what did you think of the ending?
Current Subnautica Playthrough:
Previous Episode of Subnautica:
Subnautica Early Access Updates:
Full Subnautica Playlist:
Subnautica 1.0 on Steam:
Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game. You have landed on alien ocean world, and the only way to go is down. Subnautica’s oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea crevasses, lava fields, and bio-luminescent underwater rivers. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore kelp forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it not so much.
Scavenge, Craft, and Survive
Want more IGP? Check out these links:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cockfighting in the Phillipines – A Deadly Billion Dollar Industry
- Bold Card Game (2016, Mattel) — What's Inside
- The World War 1 Horror game that completely disappeared… but it's coming back!
- Evolution Of Pac-Man Deaths & Game Over Screens Reversed (1980-2020) Arcade, PS1, 3DS, PC & More!
- All 20 Game Styles in MARIO MULTIVERSE