Fate/Unlimited Codes is a fighting game planned by Cavia, developed by Eighting, and published by Capcom. It is based on the visual novel Fate/stay night.
Developer(s): Type-Moon (original concept), Cavia (planner), Eighting (developer)
Composer(s): Masaharu Iwata, Manabu Namiki, Mitsuhiro Kaneda, Kimihiro Abe, Azusa Chiba, Noriyuki Kamikura, Yoshimi Kudo
Platform(s): Arcade, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable
[JP] June 18 2009, [NA] September 3 2009, [EU] September 10 2009
Genre(s): Fighting game
Language: English Text / Japanese Voices
Played on PPSSPP 1.0.1
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sirinda-stories.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cockfighting in the Phillipines – A Deadly Billion Dollar Industry
- Bold Card Game (2016, Mattel) — What's Inside
- The World War 1 Horror game that completely disappeared… but it's coming back!
- Evolution Of Pac-Man Deaths & Game Over Screens Reversed (1980-2020) Arcade, PS1, 3DS, PC & More!
- All 20 Game Styles in MARIO MULTIVERSE