In todays Impact Show we talk to Stan Utley world renowned short game coach to tour players as well as amateur golfers. We discuss the differences between amateurs and professionals in their short game and some of the common misconceptions as well as discussing what Stan feels is the most consistent way to chip. We hope you enjoy.
SUBSCRIBE to MeAndMyGolf to see more professional golf instructions, tips, and fun!
COMMENT below to let us know what you need help with, or what type of video you’d like to see next!
Want a customized plan specific to your game improvement? Check out how to improve our game with MeAndMyGolf:
Follow MeAndMyGolf 24/7 on social media:
▣ TWITTER –
▣ FACEBOOK –
▣ INSTAGRAM –
▣ GOOGLE+ –
▣ WEBSITE –
▣ SNAPCHAT – MeAndMyGolf
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sirinda-stories.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cockfighting in the Phillipines – A Deadly Billion Dollar Industry
- Bold Card Game (2016, Mattel) — What's Inside
- The World War 1 Horror game that completely disappeared… but it's coming back!
- Evolution Of Pac-Man Deaths & Game Over Screens Reversed (1980-2020) Arcade, PS1, 3DS, PC & More!
- All 20 Game Styles in MARIO MULTIVERSE