My review of this deduction game where you’re trying to be the first to figure out all the clues to where the cryptid monster is. You get a secret clue and you’re trying to find out the others’ clues by asking specific questions to narrow them down. Through deducing what can’t be their clues, you’ll be able to triangulate the spot of the monster. The first one to do that wins!
Deduction sheets –
Support Us & Get Rewards on Kickstarter!
Click Here to our sponsor Visit Miniature Market:
Bezier Games (Werewords) –
Grey Fox Games (City of Gears) –
Eagle Gryphon Games (Football Highlights 2045) –
Gamelyn Games (Heroes of Land, Air & Sea) –
Tasty Minstrel Games (Orleans) –
The Game Boy Geek Helps You “Find & Enjoy the Next Board Game You’ll Love” with new content at least every other day.
Meet up on these Web & social media platforms:
Website – www.GameBoyGeek.com
Podcast – RSS –
Podcast iTunes –
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sirinda-stories.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cockfighting in the Phillipines – A Deadly Billion Dollar Industry
- Bold Card Game (2016, Mattel) — What's Inside
- The World War 1 Horror game that completely disappeared… but it's coming back!
- Evolution Of Pac-Man Deaths & Game Over Screens Reversed (1980-2020) Arcade, PS1, 3DS, PC & More!
- All 20 Game Styles in MARIO MULTIVERSE